Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Summer Project

I have had a few projects I have been working on.  One of them is getting rid of excess stuff.  Minimizing is what I call it.  I don't need all this stuff.  Another one is finish painting the basement. Last summer I think I painted the family room, but didn't finish the hallway and stairway because I needed to patch some holes and fix corners and I didn't know how.  Well, I figured out how by talking to my new bud at work, Doug.  He knows how to do everything and he told me how to fix the corner pieces that are coming off without taking them all off and replacing the entire drywall piece.

He said to use screws to attach the corner pieces to the wall.  Andrew Dearing told me what kindof screws to use.  So, finally I got around to doing it.  We also had a doorkknob hole from when someone was mad.  I fixed that too.  I didn't do a great job...(need to practice mudding) but it looks

          better than a hole in the wall.  




                                                           This is the hole in progress...



The stairs I had to lean the ladder and hope it didn't fall so I could reach the top of the stairs...Obviously I didn't fall but it was a bit scarry









Brooke painted this last time we were painting...


We edited it this time before we painted over it...




                                       Here is my starting to fix the corner things.




                                                    Still going through and adding to the landfill with our garbage

This is the old color of paint










 the new paint...LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment