Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Back to School 2018

Hard to believe that Summer is over.  I'm so sad to see Summer end.  I think my kids are ready to go back to seeing their friends but I am NOT ready to be a teacher again.

Nick is in 9th grade and Jack 7th Grade.  Both of them are at Mueller Park Junior High.  




I told Nick he had to take a pic of him before he went to school since no one would be there to take it.  This is what I got.  Those are his new shorts we picked out yesterday...nothing like waiting til the last minute for school.

Nick didn't quite get him a pic of his new shoes....


Jack was up early...so I had time to get a pic of him.  Those are his new shoes from Grandma.  



This is Brooke on her first day of school in Florida.  She did as she was instructed and send me a first day of school pic!  Zoo School looks good on her,

Andrew is at Southern Utah and hasn't had his first day of school yet.





This is me on my way to my first day of school.  First time in 22 years that i didn't have to take someone with me.  Yahoo!  Nick and Jack both take the bus to Mueller Park.  New found freedom for me that I also don't have to do pick up after school anymore.  



Breakfast of Champions...kindof ran out of time at home..



This is a pic of me at school...found this on my phone...I look so professional...and old:(  This is starting year 26 for me.  I guess I should look old...:(


Abi is at Dixie State University in St. George.  Here she is at her volunteer place.  Good for her for volunteering.





No comments:

Post a Comment