Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Joseph and Bagpipes


We LOVE Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  It was playing at the Sandy Ampitheater.  Michelle got tickets for us all, and we went.  It was terrific and the night was beautiful.  It did rain but that kindof added to the atmosphere and just a bit at the end.




Thats all the pics I got.  I tend to not take many pictures anymore because I am trying to be in the moment and sometimes we don't need to document every event...However, I want people to know that we did a few fun things in our lifetime.  While everyone is off boating, or cruising, or touring some exotic place on a beach somewhere, we are at the Sandy Ampitheater sitting on row Y seeing Joseph. 

I also went to another concert.  It was a Scotish bagpipes concert in the park. It was during football practice so it was super convenient. 



Not a great pic, but it was a little bit of bagpipes and lots of Irish Dancers that weren't that great. 


Once again, I was alone and waited for Abi to come this time.  



I got these new shoes for school.  They are suppose to make my feet not hurt when I stand on tile floor all day at school...




No comments:

Post a Comment