Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Summer Sunday Night Concerts

Layton has free Summer Concerts on Sunday Night.  We have been going since last year.  They are usually pretty good...but it is fun to go have a concert outside.  We went to Code Blue on Sunday.  They were a Rock and Roll band and played lots of stuff that I knew.  Nick not so much.  But I realy liked them. 



Nick was a good sport going with me.  I have on my Dixie State T Shirt I got at Orientation.  Parents got a shirt too. 



Nick didn't want his picture taken.  I don't either but I do like to document that we did something sometimes.




Some of the concerts have been better than others, but it is fun to see people or groups that you didn't even know existed.  Going to miss them on Sunday Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment