Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Immunizations



Image result for immunizationsJack got his 7th grade shots today.  TDAP, another one, and the HPV for cancer shot.  He was soo nervous.  Not sure what he thought was going to happen.  But he did it and now his arm hurts! Whatever pain he felt today I told him is way better than having to go home the first day of school because his immunizations are not up to date.  He would have to wait for me to get out of school to be able to get them.  He would have missed the entire first day. 

Abi got a Meningitis shot today too.  She has already had the series but I guess there is a new one for a B strand...She wasn't nervous at all. 

I got a shot too.  I got one for Shingles.  If you are over 50 they recommend this shot especially if you have had Chicken Pox.  Which I got when I was 10.  My arm hurts too.  It is a live virus so I should feel feverish and kindof sick.  I feel fine, but I think I should take it easy for the next few days...


No comments:

Post a Comment