Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Cleaning and Mr Rogers

While Andrew has been here for the week, he has hung with me. We cleaned up the basement and Nick's room.




Those were his Maverik cups he was collecting


Money all over the floor I picked up.  Now I need to count it and put it in the bank. I told him if I picked up all that money, then it was mine...


After cleaning, we decided to go to the movies.  It was the documentary about Mr. Rogers.  Won't You Be My Neighbor I think it was called.




Super great movie.  It was a documentary that originally was at Sundance Film Festival.  Loved it so much.  But I think it was because I grew up watching Mr. Rogers.  He was such a great person.  It was fun to see his wife, and kids and hear what the people on the show had to say about him.  



Highlight was my refillable mug for Megaplex Theaters.  Now I just need to go back and use it more!
It was fun to hang with Andrew since he is away at school soo much that I don't get to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment