Sunday, May 12, 2019

Andrew also came home

Andrew came home for a few days.  He helped us do some projects and is in the middle of fixing the computer.  I took the day off so Abi and Andrew and I could go play some golf.  However, we had the dryer vent guy scheduled and he came late and spent over an hour fixing my vent and cleaning it.  He installed a cage over the vent so hopefully it won't happen again...

This is the living room where Abi and Andrew put all their HUD...





Nick had LAX playoff game. Andrew decided to come with me.











It was fun to have Andrew with me so I didn't have to go alone.  He knew some of the players since he played just a year ago.  Someone passed out Waffle Love Waffles after. 





                                                                After we decided to go to Betos.   This is what they did while we were waiting for our food...They are the cutest.

Andrew did have to go back to Cedar to work and put in some hours for his Vice President of Finance thing. 



This is his new car and he is packing. This is the best pic that I could get.  I like him having a better car so I don't worry about him driving and having car trouble.  I love him so much.  I absolutely miss him when he is not here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment