Friday, May 3, 2019

Nick and Seizure Part 2

Day after Seizure...Nick wakes up and says he is not going to school because his head hurts.  Well, that means I can't go either because if his head hurts I don't think he should be left alone.  So once again, I had to get a sub and have my friends figure out lesson plans.  I can't go to school in the am to lesson plan, because that is the dangerous time for Nick.  They were fab and helped me out again.

So, Nick slept for a long time.  I did wait until later to go to Maverik and get my morning drink.  I had time to clean, do the wash, and look at all the things I need to do.  Like mow the lawn and weed whip.





He wanted Del Taco when he finally woke up, and said that his head didn't hurt anymore.  He played a few video games.


I was sitting over by the computer tuckered out after moving the printer...

He decided he felt good enough to go to the LAX game. I wasn't so sure.  Jack also had a baseball game, but I decided I better go with Nick and make sure he is ok.  They played Northridge High and the JV won.




He is 37






Someone got hurt so they are taking a knee







The next day we had an appt with the doc.  This is another half day of school my friends had to plan for me...and the doc said she thinks that if he can't remember if he took his meds or not and it worked for a year, that it is more likely that he forgot so maybe keep him on the same meds just slow release like Brooke is on.  Oh and NO driving for 3 or 6 months.  We decided to get a pill case so he would know if he forgot or not.  we stopped at the Lees for one.



.  




This is his very first pill case that he picked out.  Unfortunately the new dose of the medicine is out of stock so we can't get it from Target.  I have to drive to West Valley Target where they have it.




No comments:

Post a Comment