Sunday, May 12, 2019

Planet Friday Night

Abi and I went to the Planet on Friday night.  It is the best on Friday night.  The crowd is the best.  Kindof Sketchy, kindof normal and kindof just weird.  Love it.  We were on the elliptical.  I always seem to wear that gray shirt so I look I just post the same visit and say I went to the gym again.  Well, I have about 4 of them.  I got them on clearance so I bought all they had. 





We got Cafe Rio that night too and Maverik. 

Saturday we didn't go to the Planet because I had to take Nick to work early.  I don't like to cut it to close to his work time so I make sure and get him there on time. 


I can only get pictures when he isn't looking...after I get a season pass I will get some pics of him in action..

Abi left Saturday morning.  I Miss her too when she is gone.  I'm so happy that she is doing well in school.  But I sure do miss having her around. 

Here is where I was after driving Nick instead of the Planet



Abi was telling me about when her roommate Burton goes to Maverik she has to get a Cinnabun.  So, Saturday here's what I got in honor of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment