Saturday, May 25, 2019

Saturday

Saturday started with taking Nick to Work at Lagoon.  I feel like I have a job there.  But it is good.

I decided to go to the Temple because I didn't go to the gym in the am because I wanted to make sure I was ready to take Nick.  I wore a dress and drove right there.

Walking into the Bountiful Temple parking.  I had a super great time in the Temple today.  I saw my old Custodian Juan officiating in my session.  I love him. He was the absolute best.  I also saw a dude in our ward that serves there.  It is nice to see people quietly serving and choosing the right.

Jack decided when I got home that he wanted to go to Lagoon.  We got him a season pass.



Look who was working Season Pass pictures? Yep, Nick.  He got to take his picture. 

After that, I went to Home Depot to get paint since it is on rebate for Memorial Day.



Picked Nick up from work, went to the gym, and 




And then we got Cafe Rio.  Its a good thing if you like Cafe Rio because I can almost always be talked into getting food from there. 


Here I am in my new sweater that I have NEVER worn before.  I think the double chin has to go.



And here is Jack and Nick going into school.  It is almost over.  They will be in different schools next year.  I am not sure they will even notice.


No comments:

Post a Comment