Friday, May 3, 2019

Avengers End Game

Abi is home from college for a week inbetween her semesters.  We decided to go see Avengers tonight.  I am not much into Marvel Movies although I think I could have been.  This was the end of the series.  I think.  But I really liked it.  It was about 3 hours long but I didn't even notice it. 
We went to the Bountiful Theater with no reserved seats so we could save 14.00.  And we were the first ones there.  Thats weird that we were early.  We got to choose any seat we wanted.







Here is all the pics we took.  I didn't think about a pic until about time to start and it was dark.  All you can see is a glare on my glasses.  But it was fun and the popcorn was good and I got a refill on my very expensive drink.  Thats a win.


No comments:

Post a Comment