Sunday, May 12, 2019

I Absolutely LOVE Mother's Day.



Mother's Day has turned into my favorite holiday.  Maybe not as fun as Halloween, but a close second.  Today was my first Mother's Day since being Divorced.  That really didn't matter today though...just a fun fact

I had to play the piano in Sacrament meeting for the Primary kids to Sing a Mother's day Song.  I also had to take Nick to Work at the same time.  I recruited McCall.  She picked up Nick and took him.  Yay for McCall helping me.  Then I got to go to Relief Society because the Men were handling all the Primary Callings today.  I haven't been to Relief Society since last Mother's Day.  It was nice to be able to go.

Before Abi left on Saturday, she gave me some Slickers for Mother's Day.  One thing about Chili Willi is he gave me Under Armour Slicks.  I really like Under Armour Slicks.  So thoughtful of her



Then Sunday, Andrew called me and told me Happy Mother's Day.

Nick on his way to work with McCall sent me this.



Then Abi sent me this..


Then I got this from Brooke



I made dinner today, fajitas and Strawberry ShortCake.  I couldn't find any short cake cups or even twinkies which work too. So I made my own Angel Food Cake.  No one ate that.  Guess Nick was full from his Chicken strips at Lagoon.  It was ok,not sure I would do it again as it took 9 egg whites




 I also received this from my friend Rebecca




AND while I was on my Sunday walk, Nick calls to see when I am going to be home because Brooke's friend Ty dropped me off a gift.


I think Jack drank the coke before I could hide it..which is against the rules...:)


Why wouldn't someone love this Holiday?  Not one of them seemed to not love me because I am fat, inadequate, a worrier, divorced, not cute, or that we are extremely poor and have nothing.  They just love me.  Hopefully they can see that I have done the very best.  It makes my many short comings not as short for just a little while.  ..I am grateful for that today.  So Much Love today.

                                                            Mother's day ROCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment