Saturday, May 18, 2019

God Was Thinking About me

Saturday started off taking Nick to Lagoon at 6:45am.  I wore my slickers so I could go to the gym on my way home.  Driving out there, I decided I would go to the temple after the gym.  But I thought about it and Saturday in May is kindof crowded with Brides and it was pouring rain outside. I don't like it when its crowded especially when I am going by myself.  I decided a better plan would be to go home, shower and get ready and go to the temple first then go to the gym. 

So, thats what I did.  I was at the Temple and seated in the chapel at 8:05 for the 8:30 session.  Just how I like it on the 3rd row so I could for sure get in the 8:30 session.

Here I am rushing in the parking garage.  I sent this to Abi to see if I should use it as a profile pic on a dating website (ha) and she knew it was the temple parking garage...

I LOVE sitting in the chapel listening to the Organ.  I don't like the Organ much, but I really like it in the temple.  

Funny, I saw two people I knew at the temple today.  Sarah Jane who I taught with for 18 years and my friend Nancy who was my roommate at BYU.  Had a great time for my soul in the temple.  Need to go more.  Mad about Chili Willi NEVER coming to take them any where or even have his every other weekend.  EVER.  It was just tense.  I decided to go to the gym, got dressed for it, then sat back down.  Having such a bad afternoon.  THEN, my brother texts me to see if I want to go to dinner.  His family is all gone tonight.  His wife is in Arizona with his daughter Grace.  Yes I do actually want to go.  I got out of my clean gym clothes and got dressed.  We went to Rio Grande Cafe where I haven't been for years.  It use to be one of my favorite places to go.  

It was such a nice time to just go and be with Mark and not have to worry about Jack or Nick or Chili willi or anything.  Mark gets most things.  Love him.  And to top it off, I got the plate with the cho cho train on the bottom and my meal was free.  So, I'm a cheap date too.  

And we saw this guy who came in and Mark says he plays for the Stars that feed into the Jazz.



I feel so much better like I can go to church and play the piano tomorrow.








No comments:

Post a Comment