Monday, July 1, 2019

Andrews Visit

Andrew came to visit from SUU.  He was going to some conference at Snowbird from Sunday to Sunday.  Then on Wednesday he was babysitting Jack and Nick for me while I went to Tuacahan with Michelle and Gma.  I can't leave them alone and Nick needs rides to Football and Work.  Plus they fight and Nick has seizues. 

Andrew and I went to the gym every day.  He is on the rowing machine in this pic.  We went early.  He had me on the rowing machine and I thought I was going to die.  I had to do 5 sets of 500 somethings...I did get 2 minute rest between sets. 




We went to the Sunday free concerts in Layton.  It was blue grass.  It was great. We picked Nick up from Lagoon and then headed over.  Nick found that shirt in the car so he didn't have to wear his Lagoon shirt. 




Mark is moving and had a garage sale.  I bought some furniture since they have such great stuff. I bought this Buffet.  I love it.  It is super heavy. Nick and Andrew moved it in the house for me. 







Probably the best thing we did is play some golf. We played the back 9 at Rose Park.  Andrew was the best today. I was the absolute worst.  I should just retire since I have regressed in my golf skills. 


Jack didn't come with us.  He missed out.  We had an extra seat in the cart for him.  We had to get two carts.


I also bought this Mirror from Mark and Paula.  Andrew hung it up while I was gone.  He was a great babysitter and it was fun to have him stay and play with us.  I have missed him.




No comments:

Post a Comment