Sunday, July 21, 2019

Random

I decided I needed some time to think and talk to God so I found this trailhead I have been wanting to hike. I am not a hiker but chanced it.  Here I am.  I walked this trail for like 40 minutes. It is good to get out in Nature and talk to God.





Here I am going somewhere.  Not sure where, but those are my new glasses.


Andrew had a new workout for me.  He said I didn't need to hire a trainer so Brooke and I did it. It is 500 M on the rowing machine, and then resting for two minues, then again for 5 cycles.  I thought I am going to die.  But I didn't so far.  



I did have this to show for it though.  



Brooke and I also got Pedicures while she was here.  I didn't get a pic of her toes though.




And lastly here I am, in Church playing the piano for Primary.  Love that calling so much

No comments:

Post a Comment