Sunday, July 21, 2019

One Year

I have been going to the temple on Sat Am after I drop Nick off at Lagoon because Jack is still asleep.  I tend to take a selfie on the way..maybe so I can document that I went or I need  profile pic.  But here they are this week...





My dad has been dead for one year on July 8.  We decided to go visit the cemetery.  However, on our way we stopped in Pleasant Grove to look at this huge flag that spans across the canyon.  





 We decided to Hike up to the lookout point.  It was like half a mile.





The we ventured to the Spanish Fork Cemetery.  We ate Kit Kats because they were Melanie's favorite candy.  Then we went around and said what candy we would want our family to eat when they came to visit.  No one had the same one...Luke liked skittles,Jack liked Snickers, Stella liked Twix, I liked Red Vines, Trey liked chips - no candy, Marlena liked all candy, Paula liked circus peanuts,






















We finished the day off at Five Guys in Spanish Fork.  It was excellent.  Love this family of mine.  I am surprised that everyone wanted to come.  Its more fun with more people!

No comments:

Post a Comment