Saturday, July 27, 2019

Hogle Zoo and a Good Bye to Jimmie

Brooke's visit finally came to an end.  She wanted to go to Hogle Zoo on the last day.  Brooke met Mark around 4:30 ...we had connections to get in...




                                                          Luke, Mark and Stella waiting


Nick and I didn't get there until later because Nick had to work...of course the only day he worked his full shift...

Then she wanted to go to Cafe Rio our favorite place.  I did have 20.00 in rewards so that took the sting away..








Abi took Nick home and I took Brooke to the Airport.  So hard to send her to live in Florida. She is doing what she wants to do and so that part makes me happy.  I just miss her so much.



                                                                  Until Next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment