Sunday, July 21, 2019

Lagoon 2019



Brooke came to town and she wanted to watch Nick at work and drop him off.  So, we decided to go to Lagoon.  Nick wanted to go with us so we went on his day off.  He was able to get us discount tickets (right up my alley) due to his employment.  Yay for that and free parking.  We invited Ty to come along with Brooke. I haven't been to Lagoon for a few years.

Our first stop was the Swings.  I think I exceed the weight limit but I survived and didn't fall in.














This is my favorite Pic.  It has all things that I care about in it.  And we are standing in front of Cannibal the new Roller Coaster at Lagoon that is super scarry and I went on it.  Jack also manned up and went on the ride after carefully examining the seat belts.  




Sky Ride, Brooke and Ty made Nick and Jack go ahead of them...hmm


                                                      I think this is the Wild Mouse ride.





















Had a great day at Lagoon.  It was hot and we were sweaty.  We ended it with Blast off .  I didn't participate on that ride. I had had enough rides.  So glad everyone made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment