Monday, July 1, 2019

Tuacahn

Marlena, Michelle, and I ventured to St. George to Tuacahan.  We saw When you Wish, which was my favorite and Little Mermaid.  We have seen both of them before like two years ago.  But they were fantastic.






In our spare time, we headed over Veyo, which is about 20 minutes away.  They have a swimming pool that is famous so we checked it out.  They are also famous for Pies and Pie shakes.  We tried both.  When in Rome, you do as Romans do, so we decided to try both  We also tried a corn dog and a BBQ sandwich.  We didn't get to eat much of them, because Marlena was the holder and ate them before we got much...:)





We went over to Gunnison Falls.  It was great.  We did a short walk to the falls and waded across the lake to see see them.  It was beautiful and not too hot. 
















We also had Dinner at George's which was a big hit.  We had Ab join us for Dinner and then again another day for Lunch at Einsteins I think.  We went to Van Heusen, our favorite, and Abi was the only one to get anything. I did return about 50.00 worth of stuff I won't wear which is a win and part of my minimalistic lifestyle..


No comments:

Post a Comment