Sunday, July 21, 2019

Golf

Brooke came to visit and so did Andrew.  We decided to party and play some golf over at the West Bountiful.  We played in Rose Park last time and had a horrible game...fun but we did awful.  So we changed it up to West Bountiful.  Andrew, Brooke, Nick, and I played the golf.



Have to stop and get a drink for the game.  It was hot





                                                                          Nick getting ready for his shot





                                 Andrew and Nick shared a cart.


                                                            Brooke and I shared a cart











This time we did much better than at Rose Park.  Maybe because we were practiced up.  I found if I tee up in the fairway and use a wood my ball goes much further.  I think I won this time.  Brooke did not win this time for sure.  She did get a lot of good use out of her left handed clubs.  It was fun to play golf with them. I wish they were here more often so we could sharpen up our game.


We had to take Nick to work right after the golf game so he had lunch at Taco Bell.  It happened to be Chik Fil A day that if you wear a cow costume or something like that you get a free entree.  So, we did that after golf.  Brooke wears that cow costume every time...So easy.  Andrew and I had to cut our costumes out of paper



Abi got into town and we picked up Nick.  We went to Gma's house because Abi was there.  Nick and Andrew were a party to talk to



Abi cleaned out Gma's fridge.  Way to do some service

No comments:

Post a Comment