Monday, July 1, 2019

Painting Summer 2019

These are not very good before pics.  I forget to take pics...anyway with summer vacation, I decided to paint my living room.  I painted the basement last summer so I needed to finish and paint the living room.  It was this brown color that I really liked.  I painted it gray to match the basement.  Supposidly the new color is white again but since the basement is gray I went with that color.  I will paint white next time when it is on to another color.  I have these high ceilings which presented a problem because I didn't have a tall ladder. I had to use a pole.  It worked better than I thought it would.

Last time I painted I used this very heavy ladder that chili willi moved for me.  Since I divorced him, I didn't have that option. Anyway, I am pretty happy about how it turned out.  It makes everything look new and clean with a new coat of paint. I am also changing up the decor.  Some of it




I took this metal thing off the wall because It held up this shelf I took down and left a pretty good indent in the wall. Hope I can fix it


These pics were on the wall.  Here's a pic to remind me.  And to remind me to straighten them out







This is the after pics.  This mirror I got from my brother that is moving and got rid of it. Andrew put it up for me.  Nick helped.  They used these great monkey clips that Paula told me about.  It has been up for about 2 weeks now.  So impressed



Here's after pics.  I think I'm going to paint the frames a different color.  And straighten them out too.



New pits going up, but need to center them over the piano I think.



So I changed it up again...







I think I like how it turned out.  I can't paint those very tall walls again for a long, long, time.

No comments:

Post a Comment