Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Dr Update and Golf

I had my follow up for 6 weeks at the doctor today.  He cleared me to walk around in my boot!  Yahoo.  He said I can't exercise but I can put weight on it.  YAY.  I was super excited.

I was so excited that when I got home Abi and Nick and I went to the driving range.  We got there and had to call the club house saying we were there for the range, and paid with credit card over the phone and then they walked our bucket of balls to the range.  We were minimizing contact with people.  It was a great system.

We hit two large buckets.  Nick and Abi did great.  I hit a total of about 10 balls.  It was fun to just be out in the sunshine although it was cold.  We needed to get out from quarantine.










There I am with my boot.  






After golf we went on a drive to look at the cherry blossoms at the capital and Del Taco.  We have to do our best to keep the local businesses in business during this time of quarantie...)  It was a fun day and so good to walk on my foot after so long!  

No comments:

Post a Comment