Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Abi turns 20

Abi turned 20.  This is a post like on facebook that 20 years ago today, Abi came into the world...Yes she did.  Abi came into the world as my first baby that came home from the hospital with me.  She was 5 weeks early, but was healthy and strong to come home. I kept seeing advertisements for Outback Steakhouse with a special for 19.99.  On the way home, we took Abi to Outback.  She was two days old, right after we stopped at Target. I had nothing for a new baby.  I had never had a baby come home with me so I didn't have diapers, wipes, formula, etc.  It was the BEST to bring a baby home with you.


Our Birthday Cake.  Nick helping out for the 20 fingers for the 20 years old




The Honey Ty brought this over to Abi for her birthday.  It has just the right mango and Lime in her diet dr pepper






Abi is a great golfer.  I have missed watching her play in tournaments.  


Abi is super smart, fun, entertaining, responsible, kind, hard worker,  adventurous, and an all around great friend.  I love that she is here with us for the summer.  She adds so much to our family.   







She is also the treasurer of her Nursing association.  Way to go





Happy 20th Birthday Abi!  

No comments:

Post a Comment