Saturday, April 4, 2020

Antelope Island Quarantine field trip


Corona 19 Virus has us all in quarantined conditions.  We have NO school, NO church, NO activities, NO non essential businesses open.  We STAY home.  Especially this week because it is Spring Break.  That means NO school.  We have survived so far...

Today we decided to go for a field trip.  We went to Antelope Island.  Abi, Nick and Me.  We have never been there as a family.  I have been with Summer School a few times, but I have never taken my kids.

So, we ventured out to Antelope Island. We drove around and looked at Buffalo that wander the island.  We went to Fielding Garr Ranch.  It was a working Ranch like 50 years ago.  Nick and Abi checked that out.  We checked out a few hikes and Bike Trails.  I have a new bike that I need to put together.


We checked out the beach, and Abi and Nick walked down to the water.  I stayed in the car and rode around on my scooter since I couldn't walk down with them.







This is a family picture because I was at the top waiting in the car...:)














It was a great field trip today.  We stopped at Target to get some groceries and treats for General Conference tomorrow and got Dinner at Cafe Rio for Nick and Rumbi's for Abi and Me.  And for sure a refill on our Maverick drink.  Well, no refill since its Corona time.  So we had to get a new cup.





Maybe we will make it through this Isolation and quarantine.


No comments:

Post a Comment