Sunday, April 12, 2020

Morning Drives

I have been recovering from a Peronial tendon Repair to my Left ankle. The recovery has been super slow...I have been off it for a total of 6 weeks.  NO weight at all.  I have to take a scooter everywhere or crutches...Since being home due to corona I am going stir crazy. I  can't go out and take a walk or anywhere for that matter.  So I have started taking a morning drive before I start my school work.  It has been very therapeutic for my soul.  I get a drink at the McDonalds since I can't go in to Maverick like I did before school.

It has been super fun to have Abi home from school because she has joined me.  We get a drink or some food and drive and look at houses or golf courses or the Salt Lake Temple renovation project.






We check out the golf courses to see if they are crowded or if they allow carts....

.

We have even stopped at Parsons to get cookies on our travels...  Abi goes in because I can't.  


We also have been trying to patronize the local restaurants so they can stay in business.  Here we are at Jersey Mike's. They were fabulousl  



This is Bountiful Ridge. I don't like to golf there, but it makes for a good driving spot on the am.  




No comments:

Post a Comment