Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Scheels With Abi


Abi has moved home for the Summer.  School is online and so she came home since her roommates were all moving out.  She got a job at Bountiful Community Hospital as a CNA.  She has to be on her feet for LONG hours at a time.  She decided she needed some new shoes for that.  Well, conveniently Scheels is open during our Corona Virus shut down.  So we took a field trip.  We got her some new shoes to wear to work.  And a Carhartt shirt and some candy.  Can't go to Scheels without getting some candy too. 




We couldn't ride the ferris wheel because it was closed due to Corona.  Yay.  I have never ridden it since I hate them.  We also tried to go to Trader Joe's but there was about 20 people waiting to get in.  NOPE we will go another time.  We are just trying to get through Corona.  I love having her to Cat Around with me.  It's also great to be able to sort of walk with my new boot too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment