Saturday, April 4, 2020

Jim turns 24

24 years ago today....That's how all Facebook posts start out when people are talking about their children.  But Jimbob turned 24 on April 2.  I really can't believe she is that old.  She is in Florida still in School, so Abi and I decided to take a pic of her at the Zoo.  The sign is the closest we could get.








We knew she would Love it.    She also got a post on Facebook about her.


But my favorite were the comments...Ty's mom Carla had a nice comment , and hayley was super cute.  


w

We sent her a birthday box and venmo'd some money. Here's the card Abi made for her. 




We love and Miss her so much.  So glad she made me a mama.  

Here's my favorite girls in the whole world.  LOVE snugging with them.


Brooke is kind, spunky, adventurous, a go getter. Life is always more fun when she is around.  



Happy Birthday Brooke,  




No comments:

Post a Comment