Wednesday, June 9, 2021

104 Days of Summer Vacation

 

So this is the theme song for Fineus and Ferb..."104 Days of Summer Vacaction .."  I don't know the rest but today is Day 1. I always think I am going to be so productive and do all these things and then it is over before I know it.  

So I spent the first day of Summer Vacation at Lunch with my bestie Michelle.  She's my sister.  We lunched from 11:30 (to beat the crowd...like old women do) til 3:30.  We always have something to talk about...like wedings and kids and jobs and boyfriends and shopping and dieting and retiring. . .So fun to lunch with someone that understands you and knows you inside out.

THEN I had to run home because my other BESTIE Lynne turned 60!  So we headed to Red Lobster to celebrate her!  I told her it was her 60th birthday and she said 'nope its not'.  Ha...fun fact it really was because I had asked michelle and she said Lynne was ONE yeaer older than she was and she's 59.  I think Lynne really thought she was only 59.  Her mother is in dememtia so she didn't have her mother to remind her...:)  





CRAB was on the menu!  yum.




No comments:

Post a Comment