Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Hike (sort of ) and a Cemetary Visit

 Andrew, Brooke, and Maureen decided to take a hike.  We decided to go to Bridal Veil Falls.  We had heard there is a hike there.  We drove down and really didnd't find the trailhead...the websites said there was one hike that was 1 mile which is my speed.  


Brooke started up this trail.  Not sure if this was the one we were looking for.  


So we walked along this path and saw the falls.  


It was beautiful though and fun 

It was Memorial Day weekend so Gma wanted to go to the Cemetary.  She got the mums at Dicks and I told her I would drive her.  Michelle and Mark were in Newport Beach so I had to go with gma alone.  

Andrew and Nick decided to come with us.  





We looked at the graves and put out flowers




We worked up an appetite so we stopped at Five Guys on our way out of town.  Always good food.


This is Grandpa's grave.  



Nick was testing out my cemetary plot to see if I'll fit





I had to bring the cleaning supplies...usually Michelle does that












No comments:

Post a Comment