Monday, June 28, 2021

Friday Golf

Andrew was able to sneak away from his work from home job that he does from Gma's house early on Friday.  We decided to play some golf over at Rose Park.  We played the back nine  I thought I would show Andrew my new clubs and how good I have gotten.  RIGHT.  I did show him my new clubs and golf shoes.  



Andrew was pretty good.  He looks good for sure


Thats my new hat.  It was HOT




The back nine was kindof difficult, because it is a par 5, 3, 5, 3, 5, 3,5,3.  I didn't even see any Par 4.  It was a super long hole or a short one.  But it was fun and I scored a 56.  Which is like two extra strokes per hole which isn't soo bad for me.  I beat Andrew according to him.  He said that I had a bunch of new stuff but still suck.  So thats encouraging for me...:)  



Jack plaed in a LAX game for a comp team on Saturday.  He actually saw a few minutes playing time which I was surprised.  






No comments:

Post a Comment