Thursday, June 10, 2021

Sunday Trip to the Zoo for Mother's Day

 Mother's day rolls around and since its Mother's day I decided we should go to the zoo.  Brooke was working and it was a beautiful day.  So we headed to the Zoo.  We got to see Brooke in action.


She was taking all her stuff to put it away 


Feeding some animals 







Getting a tire for something.






It is always fun to go to the zoo, especially when the weather is great and fun to see Brooke in action.  We had a great time.  










In that puzzle box is an Under Armour shirt for golf.  :)  







Such a fun day with the people I love the absolute most.  (I missed Abi).  Mother's day is my favorite day.  I LOVE being a mother and absolutely adore those tiny humans that I have.  I appreciate the texts and the dinner and the gifts.  It coudn't have been a better day.  Trip to the Zoo and then Dinner with my favorites.  




No comments:

Post a Comment