Saturday, June 12, 2021

Every day now

 Since School is out, I can go to the gym every day...yay....I guess.  Jim makes me get up and go on her days off but I was also impressed that I went on my own when she had to work Monday AND Tuesday.  






I am not dead, but using the hydromassage chairs in the Planet Fitness Lounge...LOVE it.  I had to send that to Jim so she was jealous that I was massaging and she waas cleaning up Poop at work...:) 


Not even sure the Planet makes a difference for me other than I just have ot keep being able to get up the stairs at work without breathing too hard...I think of my neice McKenna who found out that my classroom is on the second floor asked me if I'm breathig hard when I get up the stairs.  Yes, McKenna I do.  Here's to not breathing as hard.  




No comments:

Post a Comment