Monday, June 28, 2021

A Snack and a Fiiz

 

Brooke and I decided to go try this new Everbowl place.  We are having a shortage of Yogurt places around here.  Like there are none  close.  So we tried this out.  It was acai on the bottom, Chia Pudding, then granola, then full of toppings like pineapple, kiwi, strawberries.  It was fab.  Nick and Jack came with us, and decided it wasn't for them and they wanted Chik Fil A.  Ya I could have guessed that for sure



Andrew is working for his Fraternity and had to travel to Chicago for two weeks.  He is living with me for a while after graduation.  It is the best havig him here with us.  He goes to the gym every morning at 5:45 and likes to hang with me somethings.  Well, mostly when he is bored but hey, I'm ok with that.  




Nick got a job at the local drink place, Fiiz.  I visited the other day, and this is the best picture I got of him.  Funny the kids can't wait to take pics of themselves but if their mom wants a pic, NO way.  I even tipped him 5.00.





He did fix me a good drink with diet coke, and razzleberry and cream.  And this cookie was pretty good too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment