Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Jack turns 15

Jack turned 15 on June 6.  He was born on 6/6/06 at 6:00.  He was born by C section and when we were scheduling his delivery the first day they would schedule it was June 6.  The Dr asked me if that was ok and I said sure I needed him here.  He was scheduled at 3:00 then we got bumped due to an emergency and he was born at 6:00.  



His request was Cafe Rio and root beer floats.  We waited for Ty to get here so Brooke and Ty could go to Cafe Rio.  He gets a first responder Discount because he works at the Davis County Jail. 


I couldn't figure out how to get everyone in the pic and the top of their heads too.  I really shouldn't be in charge of the selfies.



We were tending Michelle's dogs so they are in the pic too




Jack is 15 so 15 fingers are in the picture.  That way we can remember how old he is




We are so glad Jack decided to join our family.  The best waited until the last to show up. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment