Saturday, March 11, 2023

Bountiful vs Farmington Lax

 

First LAX game of the season.  Jack was rostered as a VARSITY.  He was super excited.  The first game day, I happen to be home, and he comes home early from school (I am not surprised...) and I asked him why he was home.  He said he was SOOO nervous.  Well stay at school and be nervous...

Game was at 4:30 for Varsity.  He is #7.  I didn't know what number he was and I didn't recognize him because he got new cleats too.  

















You can see the storm clouds moving right in.  It rained for a bunch of the time, then a HUGE lightening came and they evacuated the fields and stands.  I went and sat in the car for a while.  Then went to Maverick because the game was in 4th quarter.  

Jack texted me that they were going back out.  So I drove back and went in for the last 6 minutes.  



That is Jack in the red on the faceoff






Jack is the one in the front of the picture on the like 26 yard line.  Check out the new cleats


He is hte one on the far rght in the picon the 40




Bountiful beat Farmington.  8-7.  Farmington scored the 7th goal with like 20 seconds to go.  I was afraid they would tie and we would have to have overtime.

Jack did a great job.  He played most of the game, well, except for the time he was in the penalty box.  He laid (spelling) a kid out with a late hit. 

I miss seeing our Nick out there.  


No comments:

Post a Comment