Monday, March 27, 2023

Jack - The last one

 Today is remote learning.  SNOW SNOW.  He says oh I think I'l go to the gym.  NO it is too snowy.

Then this is my usual every night.  He comes in without a shirt (don't mind the stuff everywhere I just got back from Mesquite)  

And talks to me in some wierd dialec of slang and today he is singing to me using that loud speaker.  He acts like I have never done that..:)  







Here he has come in and told me how buff he is and singing some more.  

I'm sitting on the bed working from home due to snow.  










Then he comes in with this and puts on his cut off shirt which is the thing I dislike soo much.  I almost threw it away when I did the wash but I thought it was Nick's...Next time gone.  



I told him he better act decent or he gets ousted from parking in the garage.  He didn't like that idea so much due to all the snow he would have to be scraping off the car!  

Brooke tended him while I was out of town and she described it as tending a cat just have to make sure he is still alive once in a while.  He is much louder than a cat.  :)  



And then I get a picture of this.  Jack and Theo. So cute

THEN

Then I go outside to go to the gym and Jack has only shoveled HIS side of the driveway.  It would have only taken about 3 shovels to do what was behind me :)  












No comments:

Post a Comment