Saturday, March 18, 2023

Bountiful vs Park City LAX

 LAX against Park City on Friday night. What a great thing to do on Friday Night.  Much better than football.  Less crowded and you don't have to pay.  :)  






Great pic of Jack.  He is in the white.  This is from soneone else that took it.  


I like this one too


This is mine .  Not that great from the stands.  It was super cold so any pictures I get are a bonus because my hands were so cold.  















I didn't get any pictures, of him, but he did go down in the 3rd quarter.  He was on the opposite sides of the field so i didn't see it.  he said he got cross checked in the shoulder.  He stayed down and the trainer had to go get him and help him. He was holding his shoulder.  He got all taped up and gave me the thumbs up so I suspected he was going to live and not need surgery.

Saturday morning he said he was ok but it hurt like _____.  

They lost to Park City like 15-5.  The first time I saw Park city they lost something like 30 - 5.  They are getting better.  Super cold night.  It said it was 36 degrees.  The Grandma and I left early with 4 minutes to go which is against everything I believe in.  Jack was on the sideline with an injury so I thought it might be ok.  Plus I thought the grandma might freeze to death or not be able to walk to the car due to frozen feet.  

Jack had a great game before he got hurt.  


No comments:

Post a Comment