Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Potholes for the lose

 

Sunday Night we were traveling to pick something up in Ogden.  Then we were stopping and getting some dinner because I had until 7:00 pm to eat due to a colonoscopy I had scheduled in two days.    On the way back, we hit a pothole and tore a hole in two of the tires.  We had to pull over and call a tow truck.  



As we waited for the tow truck (I was waiting in the tow truck)  TWO other cars pulled over because they also hit the same pot hole and got a flat tire.  




My view from the tow truck. It was a super clean tow truck.  We rode with the driver to the tire store.

The real problem with this incident is that this made us late and we didn't get to the tire store until after 7:00 pm.  I didn't get to have my last dinner (we were stopping for Chinese).  I was now fasting until Tuesday.  




No comments:

Post a Comment