Monday, March 20, 2023

Be Like Scottie Scheffler's Grandma

 


Scottie Scheffler is the number 1 golfer in the PGA right now.  I think we should all be like his grandma.  WALK all the holes with him using our walker.  :)  


Here's my golf for the weekend.  Glen Eagle golf course in Syracuse.  It was flat, but see that water on the right side, it was everywhere.  I have got to get a scoop so I can get my balls out of the water.  





THE new gadget.  A golf heater.  It doesn't work so well in the wind, but I'm excited for it to take it to the LAX games.  I am not sure if I can carry the blankets, help marlena, take her chair, her purse, her rain bonnet and her water AND the golf heater and get into the games.  I might have to bring the wagon that I have.  I will have to put it together.  





Here's what Brooke and Wonton did over the weekend.  Notice their matching vests?  It is St. John's Bark brand.  So hilarious


Speaking of Grandmas, this is my grandma's house


This is what Michelle did over the weekend.  Drove by Delta and this is my Grandma's house.  So many memories.  Looks lonely especially since Grandma isn't standing outside waving to us because she was so excited we came for a visit.  






No comments:

Post a Comment