Thursday, March 16, 2023

Toe problems

 

I have been having a problem with my big toe.  I decided to go see my favorite Podiatrist, Dr. tight pants.  

His real name is Dr. Seagle.  He does all our feet issues.  He also did my ankle surgery.  He is super hot and likes to wear these tight lulu lemon pants that have this cool zipper.  

I get there and I don't have an ingrown toe nail like I thought.  He has already fixed it before but he said I had a calous under my toe nail that was causing it to hurt.  So he trimmed it out.




This is how he left me.  If it doesn't fix it, he said he will cut out some of the nail and remove more and the nail will grow back so it doesn't look weird.  



This is it this morning.  It feels better although it looks gross.  I definitely need a pedicure when this is all healed.

I think I need to retire since I have all these dr appts now.





No comments:

Post a Comment