Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Varsity LaCrosse for Jack

 

Look who made the Varsity LaCrosse team!  Jack made the varsity as a Junior.  Way to go.  He is super excited.  We have the new cleats and all the Swag.  A million pair of sweats and sweatshirts and sticks and bags.  First game is this friday.  We stilll have snow so we will sit out in the snow.  He has worked hard for the past few years and so deserves this.  




Not that much exciting is happing around our house.  Jack and I are living the dream together alone at home.  I did go shoppin gon Satuday and get some new golf clothes.  How about that new shirt?  I got it at the Scheels.  Brooke said I needed it.  It matches the golf skirt I got at the Costco.  Costco is much more affordable.  



These are my new golf gloves I just got.  I LOVE them.  I had the first glove I bought for about 20 years.  Wearing it once every few years didn't really make it wear out.  Now I need a new one.  


I think Jack should get his suit for Prom.  



And these are my new golf shoes.  I have wanted some sandal golf shoes and now I got some.  This is the bottom. Had to check with Mark tomake sure these spikes are ok.  I was busy spending money this weekend.  


Here is Jack at the Sacrament table.  This is my view where I sit to wave the singing.  He goes with me mostly.  He did great.  


No comments:

Post a Comment