Saturday, March 11, 2023

Gone

 

I have this old car.  I hate it.  I bought it a few years ago because we needed another car.  It has been a problem.  Nick drove it to the ground. It was time to go away.  I even took the day off to get rid of the car.  


I cleaned it out and it took about an hour to get rid of all the junk in the car from Nick and Jack and all the trash.  They broke the passenger side mirror, so it was hanging, and both of the inside covers on the doors were off. They did put them in the trunk at least.  I had to get them out too.


I backed the car out of the garage so they could pick up the car and I noticed something was leaking.  I have no idea what it was, but it was all over my garage and in the driveway.  I don't think it had been leaking very long.  I just hoped they got here and it still ran so they could drive it to the tow truck.


They made it and I was so glad to see them drive away WITH the car.  The best part was taking it off the insurance.  

AND now Jack can park in the garage.  








No comments:

Post a Comment