Monday, April 3, 2023

Week 33. Conference!!

 

What's good homies! Hope all of you had a Supa hot fire 🔥  Conference weekend!! I thought this conference was sooo good!!! This was the first week of the transfer and elder Dennis and I put in some work!! 

 Tuesday: district p day!!! Our district went bowling and surprise surprise I beat everyone in the district 💪! So grateful God is good and blessed me with the insane ability to win at bowling

 Wednesday: elder Dennis and I went off and were able to set baptismal dates for 3 of our friends and found our home boy Emmanuel as well! Emmanuel is such a chill guy and basically told us he was catholic but didn't believe in the catholic church anymore. So it was lit 

 Thursday: we did a lot of service. First we helped this homie move in to his new place and then we helped a member clean up his yard. Service on the mission is weird because it's the first time in my life I've actually liked doing yard work. 

 Friday: we got to go give one of the members who lives in carni Nebraska a blessing in the hospital. He was super chill. The Omaha hospital is a maze though so it took is like an hour just to even find the man. We were also able to meet with our Bob price. Bob has a bunch of weights in his yard and will only let us talk to him if we're all working out. So I got to teach and lift at the same time. So baller!! 

 Saturday and Sunday: both days we didn't do much besides watch conference and help move some more people in and out of our branch. I did love the talk especially elders Braggs talk about spiritual poise. I thought that was the best one!! 

 This week was super dope and I just love being a missionary. It's so cool to just talk to ppl about the gospel (Even though I don't know what I'm doing all the time haha). People here in Nebraska can be a little hard hearted sometimes but I know eventually they will listen to the spirit. I've almost been out here 8 months which is so crazy. Felt like yesterday I was saying bye to my family at the mtc. Well that was my week and remember God is good and he loves all of you!! Have a great week and stay safe!! 

 

-elder Clemons 








No comments:

Post a Comment