Monday, April 3, 2023

Sunday - Brooke turns 27


Sunday started with Breakfast at The Original Pancake House for Brooke's Birthday.  Jack and I  met the Ty and the Brooke there.  It was pretty good.  I haven't been there for 39 years.  The last time I was there I was in New Jersey at the Stone Harbor Beach.  AND that dang TY got the bill before I did.  He makes me so mad sometimes.  He is very kind and nice though.  AND he loves my Brooke so much.


I didn't get any pictures...

Then we went to Michelle's house to pass off Jack to McKenna.  Of course I had to Hold her new baby Theo.  And I didn't get any pictures of my THEO.  

I did get a picture of Jack sleeping.  



I also got a picture of my B Davis. The dog I tend sometimes.  She's old and likes to stay in her bed.  




The day started out at the Planet.  Such a great way to start the day.  It was conference weekend so I had extra time so I could go to the gym.  I didn't have to lead the singing or play the piano for the primary. 


Here's the Wonton for Brooke's Birthday!  He looks so cute.  He needs a live sibling...

My Brooke is the most fun, cutest, kindest, funniest, greatest thing ever. I would be lost without her.  









 

No comments:

Post a Comment