Friday, April 7, 2023

And They are finished

2022 Taxes are in the books.  Yay.  Used my trusty Turbo Tax.  

Finished signed and delivered.  I stayed up late finishing up Abi and Brody's.  They had two states to file.  Utah and Massachusets.  So I e-filed both of them because if I needed help, I was running out of time.  AND about 10 minutes later, I got this message







YAY BOTH States and Federal were accepted!  Yay and they are getting a refund.

THEN I did my taxes, and I am also getting a refund.  I e-filed and got this  message also.




I didn't efile state because it costs $25.00 so I printed and mailed them in snail mail.  That cost .55 for the stamp.  I also filed Nick's and he is only getting back 99.00 from state.  None from Federal so I also mailed BOTH of his.  NO efile for 25.00.

Jack isn't getting any back so didn't file for him.  

AND I also have three Federal Turbo tax e-files left.  Andrew is going to use one.  Sent him the codes for download which said someone had already downloaded it.  So I sent him the tax file and it worked!  yay.  He was able to e-file also.  He did email me his state taxes so I could print and snail mail those for him.  And write a check for him because he doesn't have checks.   Good thing I'm still old fashioned and have a check book.  :)  

It is always a good feeling when you finish your taxes and get them accepted AND get a refund.  (and it is before April 15 deadline)

AND to add, Abi got her Federal Tax refund deposited in her acct yesterday.  That means it was a little more than a week for deposit.  




No comments:

Post a Comment