Saturday, April 1, 2023

Hangin with my Jimbob

 

Today was the first day of Spring Break.  Well, it is a Saturday, but I don't have to go back to work until next monday.  Started the day at the Planet.  Did some biking and some hydromassaging.  Came home and watched Conference while I did the dishes and sat there...Jack even came and talked to me before he went to work.  

Jimbob came to hang out with me today for a while.  We got a pedicure. Fun fact, it was one of the best pedicures we have had.  They were not busy and I also got my nails done.  I felt bad they weren't busy to I added on the nails and Jim added on the Eyebrow wax.  Everyone needs a good eyebrow wax.  

Then we went to the Costco.  We returned about 10 sets of biker shorts we bought online (some for me, Brooke, Carla, Jesse - they are our best biker shorts) and then shopped.  We soon realized that we needed to get to Cutlers for some cookies before Jack left work. He really likes it when we come to see him at work.  I only spent 30.00 at Costco that's how fast we had to leave to get there in time.


We bought 6 and this is what we had left...Although it is 3.5 cookies.  Not too bad for two people that have a serious sweet tooth.  Those glazed sugar cookies are the best.  We love them.

The off to Target to get our Easter stuff for Nick.  We got candy and some easter grass.


That easter grass was 3.00.  I couldn't believe it. I thought it was just .99. Nope I didn't put it back because it takes too long for them to come over for Self checkout.  Then to the post office to put together Nick an Easter Box.  Brooke wrote him a cool note but I didn't get a pic of it.

Drove around looking at some cool houses in West Bountiful that were cool.  

Had such a great day with my Jim.  She's turning 27 tomorrow.  Wow.  27 years of being a mom.  My absolute favorite thing.  




No comments:

Post a Comment