Thursday, April 20, 2023

St. George for the Win

 Michelle asked me if I wanted to go to St. George for a few days.  YES!  I love to go


We did a little eating. This was the wind down hour at 5:00 that we ate..


We played a bit of golf at the WEE Course.  We played two round actually



It was beautiful as it was part of Sand Hollow Resort


We had some frozen yogurt treat.  


And plenty of Maverick drinks.  We needed a water too  



We cruised by my cousin's house in Leeds.  Kindof a weird set up.  


It was a bit odd but maybe because it was just in the desert so much.  




Read this book that was hilarious

We had a great time just sunning at the pool and playing some golf and eating some food and then getting a Maverick drink.  Love me some St. George.  


No comments:

Post a Comment