Monday, April 10, 2023

Week 34! 8 months!! "Catholics are fake so I might as well become mormon"

 

What's up yall. Hope all of you had a great Easter. This week was more of a slower week for us but it was still lit because of Easter. This week we were only able to find one new person to teach but that's chill! 

Monday: we played so many games and then we ended the night with some service for this cool member. We only spent 30 minutes doing service and then he told us stories for the next 2 hours it was so much fun.  

Tuesday: we had a baller district council about prophets and then we walked around for a few hours and nobody said yes  

Wednesday: we had some good lessons with our boy mark and James. James is lit and told us he would take us fishing so I can't wait for that  

Thursday: we had lessons with a few inactives. Nothing too crazy 

Friday: we went on exchanges with elder Fuentes. It was a pretty fun exchange.we did a lot of street contacting which was so chill 

 Saturday: we helped move a member and then we went and talked to so many people. A lot of them said mean things but I just laugh when people make fun of Jesus 

 Sunday: EASTER!! Easter Sunday was interesting being in omaha. So there's a lot of catholics in omaha and it's like a thing in the catholic church to go on Easter Sunday. So we got some interesting comments when we asked people to hear about Jesus this day. But this one lady saw us get yelled at and she runs up to us and yelled "are yall mormons" and I said yeah and then she said "I'm catholic but I went to church today and they are so fake so I want to become a mormon". She was so cool and it just was super cool to see the reward from all of our efforts all week!! 

Guys I have been on a mission for 8 months now and I'm just blown away by how fast it's gone. It's been the best decision I have ever made. I've come so much closer to my savior and I'm so grateful for his Atonement.  

Have a safe week everyone!! Love you all 

 

-elder Clemons 


No comments:

Post a Comment