Sunday, April 23, 2023

WX Lax and more

 

Jack had a game against WXHS.  This is the only picutre of the game.  :)  It was super cold and I didn't take any pictures.  I did know lots of kids on the WXHS team since my school feeds into them.  


So that was super fun to talk to a few of them and I teach 3 of them right now.  We beat them 8-4.




Had a good laugh last week in Primary.  I sit at the Piano.  The gray haired lady is the one a few years ago when our wards were put together, Put Jack in the corner in Primary and I was sitting right there.  It was soo hilarious.  Brooke and I were both there and couldn't stop laughing.  He did shape up when he was moved.  She is a school teacher, so she wants to teacher everyone.  We all do.  :) 





AND I won this bread basket at school for being the loser in the March Madness bracket.  I do have some secret skills.




No comments:

Post a Comment