Sunday, April 9, 2023

Spring Break 2023

 Spring break 2023 is almost in the books.  It is kindof uneventful around here now that it is just Jack and myself.  

It started out with Conference Weekend.  We listened to the Prophet speak a few times and the other General Authorities. I heard most of it.  


This is Nick's story for encouraging people to watch and find out what we are all about.  



It was Brooke's Birthday so we got pedicures (no picture)



Wonton partying it up for Brooke's Birthday.  She's 27




And Birthday Cookies where Jack works.  Cutlers Sandwiches


Then we Easter Shopped


Jack stayed with McKenna for a few days.  Here he is sleeping at Michelle's house when I picked him up.  



Decided to go to a Movie at the last minute.  We saw Air.  It was opening day which I didn't know but it was about Nike and how they signed Michael Jordan for the Air Jordan line  It had my favorite Matt Damon in it and also Justin Bateman.  Fab.  




Brooke and I got a facial.  This is our facial lady who we love so much.  Then....








The Dog Easter Hunt. 




The best part of the Easter Egg Hunt is a lady gave me these brochures about their Church.  I immediately thought of Nick and how he has to randomly talk to people on the mission.  And how she feels about her church like we do about ours.  

Then we celebrated Easter.  We stepped it up and had an Easter Egg hunt.  This time it is for humans.  



Ty finding all the eggs


Brooke hwo just got out of that tree to find an egg




Brooke in the tree ...kindof difficult to see.  Reminds me of when my dad fell off Kimball's porch in the bushes


Paula and Jack



McCall, Blake, Marti, Callen, Micaela 


Dinner spread other than the pasta from Buca De Peppe

Such a great Egg Hunt and Easter Dinner and party.  


Such a beautiful day after our horrible snow we have had that I opened my sun roof in the cadi.  


Can't wait for Spring. 


This is ty.  

And now off to work tomorrow.  Spring Break in the books for 2023











No comments:

Post a Comment